Wednesday 25 August 2010

London Brewers Brew Day in Pictures (3)


I include this photo solely for completeness. I have no idea what is going on. Personally I think it is an elaborate excuse as to why a pair of lady's tights were found in the brewery. Must have some basis in fact though because the boys from Fullers said that being a more traditional brewery they prefer to use stockings and suspenders.

The wort is now in the copper and a vigourous boil was needed. Perhaps not this vigourously though as the kettle was quickly bubbling over.



Derek (Fullers) says its ok though.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Fantastic pictures Steve and thanks for coming along. Any suggestions for tights that don't run will be most welcome!

Jeff, Lovibonds Brewery said...

Thanks for those Steve. I hope we get to taste some of the results out this way.

Not to make fun of your man from Fullers, but I wonder why no one else was brewing with their cuff links? 8-) Especially Phil!

Jeff @ Lovibonds