Sunday 21 September 2008

Fine Ale Club


Arriving over the weekend was the latest issue of First Draft, the quarterly magazine of Fullers Fine Ale Club.

This is an 8 page, A4, glossy newsletter bringing news from Fullers about their beers mixed with some short articles about brewery tours, Irish whiskey, Protz on lack of information on bottle labels, the Ryder Cup, a couple of beer recipes, some competitions and some money off vouchers.

It is a fine way for Fullers to keep their customers informed and another example of the company going a little extra to keep ahead of their competitors.

Membership of Fine Ale Club is free. Email your name and address to finealeclub@fullers.co.uk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I am impressed by the updatingnessness (not a real word) of your blog. Did you get the brown, flock wallpaper from the Sheen Tandoori? I think we should be told...

Cheers.

Chatternag (deFUNKt, like George Clinton)

The Beer Justice said...

It's cribbed from another blog I read ......

Ale Louse said...

Agreed it is a good idea of Fullers and copies have even started appearing up here in Ossett Brewery pubs since the two formed an alliance so to speak. Woodfordes in Norfolk do a similar sort of thing as do Castle Rock in Nottingham I believe.
As I imagine you get to one or two Fullers pubs I'd welcome any feedback on Ossett beer should you come across any. Can't really imagine it being too popular with the London drinkers I know though as far as I'm aware they've yet to find any! A good read - cheers.